In this episode...
Karen is joined by Emily and Sam from the Smashing Life team to talk all things Hanukkah! The Festival of Lights starts early this year, so we’re making sure to get in the holiday spirit, covering everything from our favorite Hanukkah eats to our thoughts about ugly Hanukkah sweaters to our pick for best Hanukkah movie of all time to how we’re finding the light in the darkness in our own lives this year. If you’re not ready to pull your menorah out yet, you will be after having a listen to this episode!
You’ll find out:
- When Hanukkah falls in 2021 (hint: it’s early!)
- Why Sam’s family’s been celebrating Thanksgivukkah since before it was cool
- The story of why we celebrate for eight days
- Sam’s no-fail 3-2-1 latke recipe – and the time she whipped it up for a crowd of 20!
- Emily’s lazy latke hack
- Why the UK needs more Hanukkah swag
- DIY Hanukkah inspo (whiskey miniature menorah, anyone?!)
- What we all think about ugly Hanukkah sweaters
- Hanukkah treats from around the world
- Decorating for Hanukkah
- All about our epic First Night of Hanukkah Zoom party
- Our pick for best Hanukkah movie of all time
- How we’re finding light in the darkness this Hanukkah
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.