In this episode...
Karen is joined by Emily and Sam from the Smashing Life team to talk all things Passover! Join them as they dish on their most memorable childhood Passovers, debate the merits of the Maxwell House Haggadah, and, above all, share how they make this sometimes challenging holiday their own. Whether Passover is your favorite or least favorite holiday, whether you’re a newbie or have been celebrating your whole life, this conversation is guaranteed to get you in the mood for matzah!
You’ll find out:
- When Passover falls in 2022
- Why Passover has always been Sam’s favorite holiday
- How a hardened chametz addict came to love Passover
- Some of our favorite Passover eats
- What goes on a seder plate
- How it’s been weathering Passover during the pandemic
- Tips on how to make the most of Passover if you’re spending it alone
- Why we’re excited for Passover Bingo inside the Smashing Life Community
- What we’re doing to get in the mood as we prepare for the holiday
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- DM me @yourjewishlife
- Share this show on Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.