In this episode...
Karen sits down with Carrie Nachmani, a 63 year old ‘Grandfluencer’ and proud Jewish woman par excellence. The mother of three wonderful daughters, including influencer Arielle Charnas, Carrie is an absolute font of Jewish parenting wisdom, and in this episode she shares some of her secrets to raising successful, confident children who proudly own their Jewish identities.
You’ll find out:
- Why Carrie is so passionate about owning her identity as a proud Jewish woman
- The importance of instilling Jewish values in her daughters
- What Americans can learn from Israeli parenting
- How to keep the lines of communication open with teenagers
- All about raising proud Jewish children
- Her difficult upbringing as a child of Holocaust survivors
- How her first trip to Israel changed her life
- All about learning to cook from her Moroccan Israeli mother-in-law
To share your thoughts:
- DM me @yourjewishlife
- Share this show on Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Carrie Nachmani is a 63 year old ‘Grandfluencer’, wife to Oded, and mother of three wonderful daughters, including mega-influencer Arielle Charnas. She is a proud Jew and is the epitome of Your Jewish Life Your Way’s mantra of being fully and proudly, unapologetically you.