In this episode...
Karen sits down with Cathy Heller, a business coach and podcaster who specializes in helping women create wealth and next level happiness, for an inspirational discussion all about making the Jewish life of your dreams a reality. Cathy opens up about her own spiritual journey from secular to observant, and how she found the courage to live her own spiritual truth someplace in between.
You’ll find out:
- How Judaism has shaped Cathy’s entrepreneurial journey
- What it was like going on the first-ever Birthright trip
- How Cathy’s observance of Judaism has changed throughout her life
- What it was like for Cathy spending two years studying Jewish mysticism in Jerusalem
- How Cathy has combined meditation and Jewish practice to create her best spiritual life
- Why the world needs Judaism
- What it’s been like speaking out publicly against antisemitism since May 2021
- Cathy’s tips on talking to non-Jewish friends about antisemitism and Israel
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Cathy Heller is a top ranked podcaster, 8 figure spiritual and business coach, and bestselling author focused on helping people create a life of abundance, joy, and purpose. Her popular podcast, the Cathy Heller Podcast (formerly Don't Keep Your Day Job), has almost 40 million downloads and features conversations with successful authors, celebrities, and leaders like actors Matthew McConaughey and Jenna Fischer, Chelsea Clinton, global entrepreneur Tony Robbins, spiritual leader Deepak Chopra, author Malcolm Gladwell, singer songwriter Jason Mraz, and more. She's a phenomenal leader and she's sparking a movement for every soul to add their gift to the world.