In this episode...
As Karen looks ahead to the new year, she’s taken some time to think about on how she’s going to live her best Jewish life in 2023. To focus her reflections, she’s come up with a list of 10 journaling prompts that helped her drill down to her one-word intention for the new year.
Whether you’d like to learn a little more about Karen’s experience over the past year as she’s worked through her grief following her beloved mother’s death, moved into a new home, and launched the Jewish Joy Journal – as well as her hopes for 2023 – or you’re looking for some guidance on how to set yourself up for your best year ever, this episode is a must-listen!
10 Journal Prompts for New Year Reflection:
- What is something I need to give myself permission to do in 2023?
- What’s one area in my life where I made real, tangible progress this year?
- What are three accomplishments I made this year that I’m most proud of?
- Who were the three people whose friendships I appreciated most this year?
- What were the biggest struggles I faced this year? What were the biggest lessons they taught me?
- If all goes well, what would I want my life to look like one year from now?
- Based on that vision, what do I want my one-word intention to be this upcoming year?
- What are the three things I want to achieve the most this coming year and how can I build myself systems that will allow me to accomplish them? (Pssst my Jewish Joy Journal is the perfect system to achieve this!)
- What’s one thought I’m currently holding on to that’s not serving my wellbeing? Why am I holding onto it and how can I let it go?
- What are three things I would love to do more of next year? How will I make more time for them?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.